After over two years teaching in South Korea David and I returned to the UK but after ten months we decided we missed South Korea and here we are once again... teaching, exploring and LOVING living in Changnyeong, Gyeongsang nam-do.

안녕하세요, 행복한 독서! Hello, happy reading!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Fan Death!

In Korea it is apparently believed  that leaving an electric fan on overnight with no windows for doors open can cause death by suffocation. I am sure the majority of the population just think this myth is a superstition but it still a funny thought!